- Wordpress for Linux
- Texmaker for Linux (64-bit)
Text editing software supports LaTeX format
- GDB for Linux
- Doxygen for Linux
- oXygen XML Editor for Linux (64 bit)
Java XML Editor
- DbVisualizer for Linux
- Sublime Text for Linux
Code editor for Linux
- Wingware WingIDE Professional for Linux
- GNOME Builder
IDE for GNOME
- DBeaver for Linux (64-bit)
- XAMPP for Linux
XAMPP - Apache web server suite, MySQL, PHP and Perl for Linux platform application ...
- KompoZer for LinuxFree open source web design software
KompoZer for Linux is a free and comprehensive web design software that is open source, able to manage files on the web, and easily edit web pages in the interactive interface quickly.
- Atom for LinuxIntelligent Source Code Editor
Atom for Linux is a text editor, code for programmers. Open source software, free of charge, has a graphical interface, and Atom allows developers to write code quickly without any hassle.
- Sublime Text for LinuxCode editor for Linux
Sublime Text for Linux is a powerful cross-platform code editor with a remarkable feature set called Package Control that makes it easy for users to find, install, update, and manage package packages easily.
- CudaText for LinuxFeature-rich code editor for Linux
CudaText for Linux is a cross-platform, feature-rich free code editor with support for over 130 programming languages. The software is written in Lazarus - the professional open-source development environment and uses the Free Pascal compiler.
- Brackets for LinuxSource editor for website
Brakets is a cross-platform source code authoring tool, available on Windows, Linux and Mac, targeting front-end developers and web designers.
- GNOME BuilderIDE for GNOME
GNOME Builder is an open source, totally free, graphical application designed to work as an integrated development environment (IDE) for the GNOME desktop environment. It is specially designed for developers who want to create powerful applications for GNOME.
- Texmaker for Linux (32-bit)Text editing software supports LaTeX format
Texmaker is a text editor that supports the LaTeX format with syntax coloring, document translation with click instead of typing; tools for creating structures (lists, tables, inserts, drawings, ...), spell checking, hints
- DbVisualizer for LinuxDatabase management
DbVisualizer 9.0.9 is a perfect choice for database management. With just one click you can connect to a database.
- oXygen XML Editor for Linux (64 bit)Java XML Editor
oXygen XML Editor for Linux is simple software to use XML Editor, XSLT / XQuery Debugger and Profiler, full Unicode support. In short, this is the software that lets you easily use the Java XML editor.