Photo & Graphics Software
- GIMP for LinuxFree photo editing software for Linux
GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program, is free and open source image editing software. GIMP for Linux provides users with a versatile, easy-to-use yet powerful image processing program.
- Shotwell for Linux
Upgrading to default image management program in Ubuntu (and perhaps even in Gnome), Shotwell quickly became one of the best image management programs on Linux, it can be said that Shotwell is similar. ai of the image manager
- Google Picasa for Linux / UbuntuPhoto sharing application from Google
Picasa is not just a great web-based Google service, it's also an excellent image management tool on the desktop.
- XnSketch for LinuxTurn images into paintings quickly on Linux
XnSketch for Linux is a simple free image editing software on the open source Linux operating system. The software is multi-platform, is provided completely free and will help you turn pictures into paintings with many beautiful effects in just a few mouse clicks.
- XnView MP for LinuxPowerful image-viewing software on Linux
XnView MP for Linux is an advanced enhancement of the XnView multifunctional viewing software. The software is provided free of charge and supports all three operating systems on computers including Windows, Mac and Linux.
- XnRetro for LinuxSimple free photo editing on Linux
XnRetro for Linux is a free, multi-platform free photo editing software that is available on both computers and mobile devices. The software allows users to easily add vintage vintage effects to photos as well as add frames or edit vinyls easily.
- PowerISO for LinuxTool to compress and create ISO file for Linux
PowerISO for Linux is a powerful file and image processing tool that enables you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO files and mount ISO files to virtual drives. Most compressed files can be used directly without decompressing.
- 3D Image Commander for LinuxCreate 3D effects for your photos
3D Image Commander for Linux is a full featured software that allows you to create advanced small images with unique styles and effects.
- Icon Commander for LinuxCreate a unique icon
Icon Commander is a software to convert images of any format to Windows icons.
- ImageMagick for LinuxPhoto editing tools
ImageMagick for Linux is a set of powerful tools designed to read, write and edit images in many popular image formats, including GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF and Photo CD on Linux.