Microsoft Office 2010 14.0.4763.1000
- 650,3 MB
- Windows XP / 2003 Server / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Trial - 60 days
Microsoft Office 2010 adds a lot of new features compared to the 2007 version of Office .Microsoft Office will help users easilyedit the text, create spreadsheets, design presentations, manage email ... flexible. If you are a professional office user, do not skip this Office 2010 suite.
Download Office 2010 Full - Supports text editing, text editing fast.
Office 2010 kept the ribbon interface clear but the "Office" button was renamed "File" . The context menu in Word has been greatly improved and allows users to view changes in real time as you browse through the various options. Now you can add video to your Power Point presentation, remove unnecessary messages from Outlook conversations and insert small color charts inside Excel cells.
In particular, with Microsoft Office 2010 users can save documents on OneDrive and share them online in just two clicks. Convert text to PDF file more easily. Microsoft continues to develop its office applications to the Office 2016 version, to meet the increasing demand of users. But it is likely that users will still prefer the Office 2007 and Office 2010 versions.
Office suite Microsoft Office 2010 includes
- Word 2010: Support for text editing.
- Excel 2010: Create spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2010: Create impressive presentations.
- Outlook 2010: Effective email management.
- OneNote 2010: Application creates notes.
Features of the Office suite Microsoft Office 2010
Express the ideas of a more specific way
Office 2010 opens up a world of design options to help you express your ideas. New improved image formatting tools, such as color saturation and artistic effects, allow you to transform your images into works of art. . New, customizable, and customizable themes. SmartArt graphics provide more ways to make ideas come alive.
Improve work efficiency when working together
Giving new ideas, synchronizing revisions and completing tasks before the deadline when you work in teams. Together in the notebooks shared Microsoft Word 2010 , Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 , Microsoft Excel Web App and Microsoft OneNote 2010 allows you to edit the same file simultaneously with others - even when they are in the same place. Differences.
Get a familiar Office experience from multiple locations and devices
With Office 2010, you can do all the work as planned.
- Microsoft Office web applications. Extend the Office 2010 experience to the Web. Store your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files online and then access, view, edit and share content from virtually any location.
- Microsoft Office Mobile . Stay up-to-date and respond quickly to mobile versions of Office 2010 applications designed specifically for your Windows Mobile-based smartphones.
- Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 . Synchronize SharePoint 2010 lists and libraries with the SharePoint Workspace feature, formerly known as Microsoft Office Groove, so that you can access, view, and edit files anytime and anywhere. his computer. Everything will automatically sync with the SharePoint server when you connect to the network.
Breakthrough new look of Microsoft Word 2010
Stay connected to business and social networks
Outlook 2010 is a hub for connecting with colleagues, customers and friends. Use the Outlook Social Connector to quickly view e-mail, meetings, or e-mail attachments you receive from other people. Get more information about others, such as bi-directional relationships and other social information through SharePoint My Site, Windows Live or other popular third-party sites, to stay prominent in the business. and social networks.
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentations to remote listeners, whether or not they have PowerPoint installed. The new Broadcast Slide Show feature allows you to share your presentations via a web browser quickly, without having to install additional software or additional software.
Completely new interface of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Enhance the level of data comprehension
Track and highlight important trends with new data analysis and graphing features in Excel 2010. The new Sparklines feature supports clear and clean visual representation of your data through small charts within the cells of the worksheet. Slicers allow you to filter and classify PivotTable data into multiple layers so that you can spend more time analyzing it by reducing the time spent on formatting.
Managing large numbers of e-mails
Save precious time through inbox synchronization. Outlook 2010 allows you to compress long email threads into conversations that can be categorized, prioritized, and saved conveniently. New Quick Steps feature lets you perform tasks more statements (multi-command tasks), as the answer (reply) and remove (delete), in the same clicks.
Provide good presentations
Engage your audience with personalized videos in presentations. Embed and edit live video in PowerPoint 2010 . Cut, add effects to blur the picture and many other effects, or bookmark the scene. The inserted videos from the following files are automatically embedded by default so that you can share your dynamic content presentations without having to manage your own multimedia files.
Store and track your ideas at the same place
It's like having an electronic handbook to track, organize, and share your documents, photos, audio and video files with OneNote 2010 . New features like page-by-page tracking, auto-highlighting, and linked notes provide you with a higher level of information control, so you always catch on to the great content. made by others.
Work faster and easier, your way
Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu to provide you with a centralized space for all management tasks, including save, share, print, and Publish. Improved Ribbon feature, available on all Office 2010 applications, allows you to access commands quickly and create or customize tabs to fit your way of work.
Supports multiple formats
Microsoft Office 2010 supports the following formats: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MDB, ACCDB, PUB, RTF, TXT, HTM, JPG, PNG, TIF, EMF, WMF, ODP, ODS, WMV, AVI, PDF.
More infomation about Microsoft Office 2010
The most commonly used Excel shortcut
1. Navigation shortcuts in Excel spreadsheets
- Keys ← ↑ ↓ →: Move left, up, down, right in the spreadsheet.
- Home: Move to the first cell in the row.
- Ctrl + Home: Move to the first cell of the spreadsheet.
- Ctrl + End: Move to the last cell containing the content on the spreadsheet.
- Ctrl + F: Displays the search and replace dialog (opens the search box).
- Ctrl + H: Displays the search and replace dialog box (opens an alternative entry).
- Shift + F4: Repeat the previous search.
- Ctrl + G (F5): Displays the "Go to" dialog box .
- Ctrl + ← / →: Move to the left or right cell of the cell.
- Alt + ↓: Displays the AutoComplete list.
- Ctrl + ← ↑ ↓ →: Move to the edges of the data area.
- Page Down / Page Up: Move to the end / to the top of the spreadsheet.
- Alt + Page Down / Page Up: Scroll right / left worksheet.
- Tab / Shift + Tab: Move a cell to the right / left in a spreadsheet.
2. Data format shortcuts
- Alt + ': Displays the Style dialog.
- Ctrl + 1: Display the Format dialog box.
- Ctrl + B (Ctrl + 2): Apply or cancel the bold format.
- Ctrl + I (Ctrl + 3): Apply or deselect the italic format.
- Ctrl + U (Ctrl + 4): Apply or abort the underscore.
- Ctrl + 5: Apply or cancel the dash format.
- Alt + H, A, I: Left cell aligned.
- Alt + H, A, R: Right cell.
- Alt + H, A, C: Centered cells.
- Ctrl + Shift + $: Apply currency format with two decimal places.
- Ctrl + Shift + ~: Apply the number format of General.
- Ctrl + Shift +%: Apply decimal format without decimal places.
- Ctrl + Shift + #: Apply date format style: date, month and year.
- Ctrl + Shift + @: Apply time format: hours, minutes including AM / PM.
- Ctrl + Shift +!: Apply the number format with two decimal places and a minus sign (-) for negative values.
- Ctrl + Shift + ^: Apply scientific number format with two decimal places.
- F4: Repeat the final format selection.
3. Keyboard shortcuts when using the formula
- =: Start a formula.
- Alt + =: Insert the AutoSum formula.
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter: Enter the formula as an array formula.
- F4: After entering the cell reference as the absolute reference.
- F9: Calculates all tables in all spreadsheets.
- Shift + F9: Calculate the active worksheet.
- Ctrl + Shift + U: Turns the formula bar on or off.
- Ctrl + ': Switch formulas in cells instead of values.
- Shift + F3: Display the Insert Function dialog box.
- Ctrl + A: Displays the input method after entering the name of the formula.
- Ctrl + Shift + A: Insert arguments in the formula after entering the name of the formula.
- Shift + F3: Insert a function into a formula.
4. Manipulate selected data
- Ctrl + Shift + *: Selects the entire area around active cells.
- Ctrl + A (Ctrl + Shift + spacebar): Selects the entire worksheet (or areas containing data).
- Ctrl + Shift + Page Up: Select the current and previous sheet in the same Excel file.
- Shift + arrow keys: Extend the selection from the selected cell.
- Ctrl + Shift + arrow keys: Extend the selected area to the last cell in a row or column.
- Shift + Page Down / Page Up: Extend the selected area to the bottom of the page / to the top of the screen.
- Shift + Home: Expands the selected area to the first cell of the row.
- Ctrl + Shift + Home: Expands the selection to the first of the spreadsheets.
- Ctrl + Shift + End: Expands the selection to the last cell used on the spreadsheet (lower right corner).
- Shift + Space: Select the entire row.
- Ctrl + Space: Select the entire column.
Management of selected areas:
- F8: Enables the option to expand the selection without holding down the Shift key.
- Shift + F8: Add a (adjacent or not adjacent) range of cells to choose from. Use the arrow keys and Shift + Arrow Keys to add to the selection.
- Enter / Shift + Enter: Moves the current selection to / from the current selection.
- Tab / Shift + Tab: Moves the current selection of cells to the left / right in the currently selected area.
- Esc: Remove selected area.
Edit in cell:
- Shift + ← / →: Select or deselect a character on the left / right.
- Ctrl + Shift + ← / →: Select or deselect a word on the left / right.
- Shift + Home / End: Select from the text cursor to the beginning / end of the cell.
5. Insert and edit shortcuts
Working with the Clipboard:
- Ctrl + C: Copy the contents of the selected cell.
- Ctrl + X: Cut the contents of the selected cell.
- Ctrl + V: Paste contents from the clipboard into the selected cell.
- Ctrl + Alt + V: Displays the Paste Special dialog box (if the data exists in the Clipboard).
Internal cell editing shortcut:
- F2: Edit the selected cell with the cursor placed at the end of the line.
- Alt + Enter: Down a new line in the same cell.
- Backspace: Clear the left character of the text cursor, or delete the selection.
- Delete: Delete the character to the right of the text cursor, or delete the selection.
- Ctrl + Delete: Delete the text to the end of the line.
- Ctrl + ;: Insert the current date into the cell.
- Ctrl + Shift + :: Insert the current time.
- Enter: Complete enter a cell and move down to the bottom cell.
- Shift + Enter: Complete one cell and move it to the top cell.
- Tab / Shift + Tab: Complete enter a cell and move to the right / left cell.
- Esc: Remove edit in a cell.
Undo / Redo shortcut:
- Ctrl + Z: Undo the previous action (Undo).
- Ctrl + Y: Go to the next action (Redo).
Editing active cells or options:
- Ctrl + D: Copy the content in the box above.
- Ctrl + R: Copy the content in the left pane.
- Shift + F10, then M: Delete comment.
- Alt + F1: Create and insert a chart with data in the current range.
- F11: Creates and inserts charts with data in the current range in a separate chart sheet.
- Ctrl + K: Insert a link.
- Enter (in a cell containing the link): Activate the link.
- Ctrl + ": Copy the text above and in the edit state.
- Ctrl + ': Copy cell formula above and in edit state.
- Ctrl + -: Displays the menu for clearing cells / rows / columns.
- Ctrl + Shift + +: Show menu insert cells / rows / columns.
- Shift + F2: Insert / Edit a comment box.
Hide / show elements:
- Alt + Shift + →: Row or column grouping.
- Alt + Shift + ←: Remove rows or columns.
- Ctrl + 9: Hide selected row.
- Ctrl + Shift + 9: Unhide the hidden item in the selection.
- Ctrl + 0: Hide the selected column.
- Ctrl + Shift + 0: Unhide the hidden column in the selection.
The most widely used Word keyboard shortcut
Basic keyboard shortcuts in Word
- Ctrl + N: Create a new document page.
- Ctrl + O: Open the document.
- Ctrl + S: Save the document.
- Ctrl + C: Copy text.
- Ctrl + X: Crop selected content.
- Ctrl + V: Paste text.
- Ctrl + F: Enables the search dialog.
- Ctrl + H: Turn on the alternate dialog.
- Ctrl + P: Opens the print window.
- Ctrl + Z: Go back one step.
- Ctrl + Y: Resume text status before executing Ctrl + Z.
- Ctrl + F4, Ctrl + W, Alt + F4: Close window / text.
2. Shortcuts with text or objects
- Ctrl + A: Select all text.
- Shift + →: Select a character in the background.
- Shift + ←: Select a character in front.
- Shift + ↑: Select a row above.
- Shift + ↓: Select a row below.
- Ctrl + Shift + →: Select a word in the background.
- Ctrl + Shift + ←: Select a word from the front.
Text format shortcut:
- Ctrl + B: Format bold.
- Ctrl + I: Italic text formatting.
- Ctrl + U: Underline text.
- Ctrl + D: Opens the font formatting dialog.
- Ctrl + E: Centered text is selected.
- Ctrl + J: Aligns the selected text.
- Ctrl + L: Left aligned text is selected.
- Ctrl + R: Right aligns the selected text.
- Ctrl + M: Indent paragraph text.
- Ctrl + Shift + M: Delete indent format.
- Ctrl + T: Indent the second line onwards of the paragraph.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Delete the second indent format onwards.
- Ctrl + Q: Delete the paragraph formatting.
- Ctrl + Shift + C: Copy the entire data format.
- Ctrl + Shift + V: Paste the copied format.
Text / object deletion shortcut:
- Backspace: Delete a character in front.
- Delete: Delete a character behind the cursor or selected objects.
- Ctrl + Backspace: Delete a word from the front.
- Ctrl + Delete: Delete a word from behind.
- Ctrl + ← / →: Move one character left / right.
- Ctrl + Home: Top of the text.
- Ctrl + End: Down the end of the text.
- Ctrl + Shift + Home: Choose from the current position to the beginning of the text.
- Ctrl + Shift + End: Choose from current position to end of text.
Shortcuts for Menu and Toolbars
- Alt, F10: Activate the command menu.
- Ctrl + Tab, Ctrl + Shift + Tab: Done after the menu bar is active, used to select between Menu and Toolbars.
- Tab, Shift + Tab: Select the next or previous button on the Menu or Toolbars.
- Enter: Executes the selected command on the Menu or Toolbars.
- Shift + F10: Displays the Context Menu of the selected object.
- Alt + Spacebar: Displays the System Menu of the window.
- Home, End: Select the first or last command in the submenu.
4. Shortcuts for the dialog box
- Tab: Move to selection, next selection group.
- Shift + Tab: Move to selection, select group in front.
- Ctrl + Tab: Move to the next tab in the dialog.
- Shift + Tab: Move to the front card in the dialog.
- Alt + Underline: Select or deselect it.
- Alt + ↓: Displays the list of dropdown lists.
- Enter: Select a value in the drop-down list.
- Esc: Turns off the contents of the dropdown list.
5. Keyboard shortcuts
- Tab: Scroll to and select the contents of the next cell. Or create a new line if it is in the last cell in the table.
- Shift + Tab: Move to and select the contents of the adjacent cell.
- Hold Shift + ← → ↓ →: Select the contents of the cells before, above, below,
- Ctrl + Shift + F8 + ← ↑ ↓ →: Extend the selection to each cell.
- Shift + F8: Reduce the size of the selection by cell.
- Ctrl + 5 (when Num Lock is off): Select the contents of the entire table.
- Alt + Home: About the first cell of the current row.
- Alt + End: About the last cell of the current line.
- Alt + Page Up: About the first cell of the column.
- Alt + Page Down: About the last cell of the column.
- ↑: Up one line.
- ↓ Down under one line.
6. Keyboard shortcuts create indexes
- Ctrl + Shift + =: Create metrics on.
- Ctrl + =: Create index below.
Keyboard shortcuts F1 - F12
- F1: Help.
- F2: Move text or image.
- F3: Insert text automatically.
- F4: Repeat the last action.
- F5: Execute the Goto command.
- F6: Move to the next panel or frame.
- F7: Perform a spell check.
- F8: Expands the selection.
- F9: Update to selected fields.
- F10: Activate the Menu Bar.
- F11: Move to the next field.
- F12: Execute save command with another name.
- Shift + F1: Displays the help cursor directly on objects.
- Shift + F2: Quickly copy text.
- Shift + F3: Converts character type.
- Shift + F4: Repeat the action of the Find command, Goto.
- Shift + F5: Move to the location with the latest changes in the text.
- Shift + F6: Move to the adjacent Panel or Frame in front.
- Shift + F7: Execute the synonym search command.
- Shift + F8: Shorten selection.
- Shift + F9: Converts between code snippets and the results of a field in text.
- Shift + F10: Displays the context menu (corresponding to the right click).
- Shift + F11: Move to next adjacent field.
- Shift + F12: Save the document.
- Ctrl + F2: Execute a print preview command.
- Ctrl + F3: Cut a Spike.
- Ctrl + F4: Close the text window (do not close the Word window).
- Ctrl + F5: Restores the size of the text window.
- Ctrl + F6: Move to the next text window.
- Ctrl + F7: Execute the move command on the system menu.
- Ctrl + F8: Executes the window resizing command on the system menu.
- Ctrl + F9: Insert an empty field.
- Ctrl + F10: Maximizes the text window.
- Ctrl + F11: Lock a field.
- Ctrl + F12: Execute the command to open the document.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Insert content for Spike.
- Ctrl + Shift + F5: Edit Bookmark.
- Ctrl + Shift + F6: Move to the front-page window.
- Ctrl + Shift + F7: Update text from linked source documents.
- Ctrl + Shift + F8: Expand selection and block.
- Ctrl + Shift + F9: Disconnect the link to a field.
- Ctrl + Shift + F10: Activate the ruler.
- Ctrl + Shift + F11: Unlock a field.
- Ctrl + Shift + F12: print job.
- Alt + F1: Move to the next field.
- Alt + F3: Create an automatic word for the selected word.
- Alt + F4: Exit Word.
- Alt + F5: Restore window size.
- Alt + F7: Find the next spelling and grammar in the text.
- Alt + F8: Run a Marco.
- Alt + F9: Switch between code and results of all fields.
- Alt + F10: Zoom into a Word window.
- Alt + F11: Display the Visual Basic command prompt.
- Alt + Shift + F1: Move to the front field.
- Alt + Shift + F2: Save text.
- Alt + Shift + F9: Run the GotoButton or MarcoButton command from the results of the fields in the text.
- Alt + Shift + F11: Display code.
- Ctrl + Alt + F1: Display system information.
- Ctrl + Alt + F2: Execute the command to open the document.
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Office Editing
Edit text on the browser
- Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Word 2016 text editor
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Multifunction office suite
- Office Online for Microsoft Edge
Office applications on the Edge browser
- PowerPoint Viewer
View free presentation file
- Microsoft Office 365 Business
Office application for business on computer
- WPS Office Business Edition
Office Suite Business Edition
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2016
The application creates a Microsoft Excel 2016 spreadsheet
- Microsoft Office for Mac Update
Microsoft Office updates for Mac
- Microsoft Office 2007
- WordPerfect Office
- Office 2010 Starter
Office suite for MS Office 2010
- Corel Office
Office software package
- Floppy Office
Small Office Applications Suite
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010