Google Chrome for Linux 67.0.3396.87
Super fast web browser
- 46,8 MB
- Linux (Debian / Ubuntu / Fedora / openSUSE)
Google Chrome for Linux - Version for Linux, this is a web browser combining neat design with sophisticated technology to surf the web faster, safer and easier.
Google Chrome loads web pages quickly. Search the site right from the address bar.
The new version of Google Chrome delivers Material Design with improved battery life, bug fixes and minor bugs. Google Chrome is released via the Stable channel, delivering lower CPU and GPU consumption for video playback, along with significant improvements in battery drain on the device.
In addition to the battery issue, the latest Chrome updates also deliver high-resolution enhancements, along with Material Design when you can see every icon, tab or UI interface in general. There is more flat feeling than before. If you do not like this flat design, you can disable it via chrome: // flags / . The path is the download for Ubuntu or Debian, if you want to download Fedora or openSUSE, you can find it in the download path.
Here are some key features of Chrome for Linux
Design helps users surf, search and download web pages faster and easier.
- Chrome is built to help make browsing safer and more secure.
- Sandboxing, Safe Browsing, and Auto-update technologies from Chrome will help protect you from malware and phishing scams.
Google Chrome browser is streamlined, neat and simple to use, making it easy to find.
Thumbnails of the top pages:
Access your favorite websites instantly with a very fast speed from any new tab.
Shortcut for your application:
Create desktop shortcuts to launch your favorite web applications easily and quickly.
What's new in the latest version of Chrome
- Added the ability to pre-load the content of the website on the machine, helping users see the site almost immediately when accessing.
- Improved user protection when downloading files from the Internet.