Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
BIDV is the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, whose international transaction name is Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam and is one of the prestigious Vietnamese commercial banks in 2018.
To be ranked prestigious, a bank needs to meet three criteria, including: financial capacity and effectiveness, media credibility and level of awareness as well as customer satisfaction. In the context of the economy today, these are very difficult indicators to meet, however, BIDV by its efforts and capabilities has always been appreciated in the surveys of financial experts. .
Official Website of BIDV
- The main interface of BIDV website is quite simple when all major features are displayed right outside, which is very convenient for customers to find and carry out their transactions.
- BIDV individual or business customers are also divided into separate branches.
- Support login by computer and phone.
- If BIDV's mobile applications BIDV Mobile Banking and BIDV Smart Banking support users to make basic transactions (money transfer, phone recharge, bill payment ...), BIDV website provides information related to events, promotions as well as other financial banking information.
- Daily financial news updates are constantly being updated.
- Information on savings, personal credit as well as international money transfer is fully provided.
- Providing modern, fast and efficient e-banking services.
- BIDV ensures information security and system security.
- Branch network of BIDV spread throughout the country and is present in all provinces.
- In addition, the official website of BIDV also provides a full range of other convenient services such as online refill, transfer money, online payment ...
As one of the oldest banks in Vietnam, BIDV is continuously changing and improving to be worthy of its role as a major bank in the field of development investment.